Airport Pick Up -> Kandy
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
- Located in the foothills of the central highlands, Kandy, Sri Lanka’s renowned second city is a beautiful city, surrounded by hills and valleys, rivers, lakes and cascading waterfalls.
- 129 Km away from Colombo Kandy, the charming hill capital, is the centre of Sri Lanka’s rich culture and a World Heritage City or it may be said that Kandy is a perfect place to explore the unique history and the beautiful culture simultaneously.
- Popularly known as MahaNuwara (means “The Great City”) among most of Sri Lankans, Kandy is full of magnificent architecture displaying Indian and Sinhalese designs.
- It is a most sacred city for Buddhists with numerous temples and shrines, based on Buddhist architecture. Kandy was declared as a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1988.
- City Tour:
- While on your city tour you will visit one of the world heritages as well as a sacred place for the Buddhists all over the world; namely the Temple of tooth Relic known to the Sri Lankans as DaladaMaligawa
Dambulla -> Kandy
- The real evidence of the richness will be affirmed by your visit to the Gem Museum.
- Sri Lanka produces the finest quality of gems in the world.
- Semi-precious gems, the sapphires of Sri Lanka, which are very exclusive and comes in shades of blue, red, green, white etc.
- Your next visit will be to the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens which is a paradise for nature lovers.
- This beautiful flower Eden is restored with over 300 different varieties of orchids, other spices, medicinal plants and Palm trees.
- Every year more than 1.2 million people are enchanted by the beauty of these 147 acre flower gardens
Kandy -> Ramboda -> Nuwara Eliya.
- NuwaraEliya city tour: NuwaraEliya is a good escape for those who miss cool breeze in tropical Sri Lanka at any time of the year.
- Local tourists flock to this town in their ‘season’ from March to May when it is the hottest duration for the town, April being the busiest.
- NuwaraEliya offers many activities for tourists including visits to tea plantations, golfing, horse riding, boating, hiking and of course exploring the beauty of the landscaped gardens, waterfalls and plateaus.
- Hemmed in by three of the highest mountains in the country; Piduruthalagala, the Great Western and Haggala, the city looks very isolated.
- Yet it’s just a four hour drive from Colombo. Excellent walks and drives, exceptionally good golf on the 18 Hole Course, one of the best in Asia.
- Trout hatchery, market, gardens of flowers, fruits and vegetables, not commonly associated with Sri Lanka, Haggala Botanical Garden famous for its collection of roses and the rare fernery.
- Thanks to the cool climes this is one city where you can never work up a sweat.
- Gayathripedom :
- The GayathriPeedam was founded by the late Swami Murugesu Maharishi in NuwaraEliya, Sri Lanka, where the original temple is still situated in Lady McCallum Drive.
- The South African temple is run by Swami Shankarananda, direct disciple of Swami Murugesu, and is situated at 2 Fairview Road, Brindhaven in Verulam, kwaZulu-Natal.
- The South African peedam was established in 1985 and functions as a non-profit organisation to assist in fulfilling spiritual needs of the community through prayer and devotion to God as the Divine Mother.
- Sitha Amman Temple:
- The Sitha Amman Temple can be seen en route to the Hakgala Botanical Gardens.
- The prominent temple architecture will not fail to attract your attention. Ancient statues of Rama and Sitha can be seen on one side of the temple.
- The temple today is a modern building with its paintings, statues and pillars decorated with sculptures; all depicting the tale of Rama and Sitha.
- Overnight stay at your hotel in NuwaraEliya
Nuwara Eliya -> Yala.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at your Hotel .
- Today you will visit Bentota.
- Bentota is the city of the Golden Beaches.
- You will be able to relax and feel the spirit of the sea and the warmth of the soft sand. The day is divided in between swimming in the water and bathing in the sun.
- Bentota provides the perfect turf for unfurled vacation at the beach.
- While enjoying the sun, sea and sand the water sports lovers can enroll themselves in various water sports bringing in the unique pleasure of this locale. Enjoy the water sports. (Entrance fees to sites not included)
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Bentota.
Yala -> Bentota -> Colombo.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at your Hotel .
- Today you will do the Bentota City Tour.
- City tour:
- On your city tour you will enjoy a boat ride along the Madhu River.
- It is a scenic tour relaxing and interesting while passing many islets forested with mangroves and experience the natural rhythms as well.
Colombo City Tour
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at your hotel.
- Today you will visit Colombo.
- Colombo is the largest city and commercial capital of Sri Lanka.
- Located on the west coast, it is a busy and vibrant city with a mixture of modern and colonial impressions.
- Colombo has wildly varying architecture that span centuries and depict various styles.
- Many colonial buildings influenced by the Portuguese, Dutch and British exist alongside structures built in Buddhist, Hindu, Islamic, Indian and Contemporary architectural styles.
- No other place is this more evident in the heart of the city the Fort area.
- Colombo also boasts many shopping malls and department stores that offer brand name clothing at highly discounted prices.
- Therefore, it has become an important shopping destination among tourists.
- Relax in the evening and overnight stay at Hotel In Colombo
- City Tour:
- While on your city tour in Colombo you may visit famous places including Galle Face Green, the Viharamahadevi Park, National Museum, Twin World Trade Center towers, Old Parliament Building, Fort district, Independence Hall at Independence Square, and prominent Buddhist, Hindu, Islam and Christian places of worship.
- (Entrance fees to sites not included).
- For shopping, you may visit Odel, House of Fashion, Beverly Street, Majestic City, Noritake, etc.
- Overnight stay at your hotel in Colombo
Colombo -> Airport
- Transfer to airport, end of tour
- Arrival assistance at the Colombo Airport by our representative.
- The accommodation in the hotels mentioned or similar. Check-in / Check-out 1200 noon.
- 05 Breakfast, 05 Dinner, 05 Lunch.
- City tour & shopping tour – Without Entrance tickets
- All Transfer by Air-conditioned private vehicles with an English/Hindi/Tamil Speaking Chauffer Guide
- Fuel and Local insurance for the vehicle
- Complimentary visit to Model Tea Factory & Internationally Curated Elephant Museum & Gallery at Pinnawala (Only if clients visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage)
- Complementary cultural show at Kandy
- Complementary Head and shoulder massage at Spice garden
- Complementary herbal drink or Sri Lankan tea at Gem work shop and showroom
- Complementary SIM card on arrival
- Two complementary water bottle (500ml) each person each day
- Discount card for Clothing and Gem shopping
- All applicable tax (Sri Lankan government Taxes Only)
- Entrance fees other than mention in Inclusion
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 12.00 to 12.00 Noon)
- If cancellations are made 30-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Wings Tourism reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction.
- However,we will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
- Night 1 : Dambulla
- Night 2 : Kandy
- Night 3 : NuwaraEliya
- Night 4 : Yala
- Night 5 : Berjaya Hotel *** / Mount Lavinia **** / Hilton *****, Colombo
- Night 6 : Berjaya Hotel *** / Mount Lavinia **** / Hilton *****, Colombo