Airport Pick Up -> Dambulla
- Munishwaram Temple, Manavari Temple.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Dambulla -> Kandy
- Sigiriya Rock, Dambulla Elephant Orphanage.
- Overnight Stay At The Hotel.
Kandy -> Ramboda -> NuwaraEliya
- Tooth Relic, ShriBaktha Hanuman Temple, Ramboda Water Falls, Tea Factory & Tea Plantation.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
NuwaraEliya -> Yala.
- Sita Amman Temple, Hakgala Botanical Garden, Ravana Cave, Kathirgamam Temple.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Yala -> Bentota -> Colombo.
- YALA JEEP SAFARI, BENTOTA BEACH AND COLOMBO CITY TOUR (If Time Permits).
- Night Explore Colombo On Your Own.
- Overnight Stay At Hotel.
Colombo City Tour
- Colombo City Tour, Gangaramaya Temple, Kelaniya Temple And Shopping.
- Tour ends with happy memories.
- Arrival assistance at the Colombo Airport by our representative.
- The accommodation in the hotels mentioned or similar. Check-in / Check-out 1200 noon.
- 05 Breakfast, 05 Dinner, 05 Lunch.
- City tour & shopping tour – Without Entrance tickets
- All Transfer by Air-conditioned private vehicles with an English/Hindi/Tamil Speaking Chauffer Guide
- Fuel and Local insurance for the vehicle
- Complimentary visit to Model Tea Factory & Internationally Curated Elephant Museum & Gallery at Pinnawala (Only if clients visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage)
- Complementary cultural show at Kandy
- Complementary Head and shoulder massage at Spice garden
- Complementary herbal drink or Sri Lankan tea at Gem work shop and showroom
- Complementary SIM card on arrival
- Two complementary water bottle (500ml) each person each day
- Discount card for Clothing and Gem shopping
- All applicable tax (Sri Lankan government Taxes Only)
- Entrance fees other than mention in Inclusion
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any other services not specified above
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 12.00 to 12.00 Noon)
- If cancellations are made 30-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Wings Tourism reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction.
- However,we will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
- Night 1 : Dambulla
- Night 2 : Kandy
- Night 3 : NuwaraEliya
- Night 4 : Yala
- Night 5 : Berjaya Hotel *** / Mount Lavinia **** / Hilton *****, Colombo