Airport -> Anuradhapura
- Upon arrival at the Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport, you will be received warmly by our representative.
- You will then be escorted to your vehicle to begin your holiday in Sri Lanka.
- Your first visit will be to Anuradhapura.
- Overnight stay at your hotel in Anurahdpaura.
Anuradhapura -> Mannar/Jaffna
- Enjoy the Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will visit Jaffna.
- Enroute to your destination you will visit Mannar.
- The Shrine of Our Lady of Madhu is a Roman Catholic Marian shrine in Mannar district of Sri Lanka.
- With a history of over 400 years, this shrine acts as a center of rpilgrimage and workship for Sri Lankan Catholics.
Jaffna -> Colombo
- Enjoy the Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will visit Colombo
- Colombo is the largest city and commercial capital of Sri Lanka. Located on the west coast, it is a busy and vibrant city with a mixture of modern and colonial impressions.
- Colombo has wildly varying architecture that span centuries and depict various styles. Many colonial buildings influenced by the Portuguese, Dutch and British exist alongside structures built in Buddhist, Hindu, Islamic, Indian and Contemporary architectural styles.
- No other place is this more evident in the heart of the city the Fort area.
- Colombo also boasts many shopping malls and department stores that offer brand name clothing at highly discounted prices. Therefore, it has become an important shopping destination among tourists.
- Overnight stay at your hotel in Colombo.
Today you will do the Colombo City tour before proceeding to Airport
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at your Hotel.
- ST.ANTHONY’S CHURCH – KOCHCHIKADE .
- In Sri Lanka St. Anthony’s has many devotees and several churches have been erected in his honor. Perhaps the most popular one that daily attracts people of every cast, creed or race is the one at Kochchikade, in the heart of the city of Colombo.
- The history of this church at Kochchikade handed down by tradition and gleaned from the documents preserved in the Archdiocesan.
- The little chapel which was made of mud was enlarged in 1806. And in 1822 one of the members of the Congregation went to GOA and brought a statue of St. Anthony’s and it was solemnly placed on the altar of the small church.
- This is the very image that is to day held great veneration at St. Anthony’s church, Kochchikade and the side altar on which it rests, is the altar of the ancient church and stands on the very spot Sanctified by miraculous event to which the origin of the same sanctuary is due.
- Arrival assistance at the Colombo Airport by our representative.
- The accommodation in the hotels mentioned or similar. Check-in / Check-out 12.00 noon
- Stay at DBL Sharing room stay Basis .
- 03 Dinner @ the hotel.
- 03 Breakfast @ the hotel.
- City tour & shopping tour – Without Entrance tickets.
- All Transfer by Air-conditioned private vehicles with an English/Hindi/Tamil Speaking Chauffer Guide.
- Fuel and Local insurance for the vehicle.
- Complementary SIM card on arrival .
- Two complementary water bottle (500ml) each person each day .
- Discount card for Clothing and Gem shopping.
- All applicable tax (Sri Lankan government Taxes Only)
- Entrance fees other than mention in Inclusion .
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Meals Outside of the stated meal plan.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels (Check in & Check out time 12.00 to 12.00 Noon).
- If cancellations are made 30-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- No refund will be provided for Andaman Islands during the High Peak Season; i.e., from 15-December-2018 to 15-January-2019.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Wings Tourism reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction.
- However,we will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
- Night 1 : Berjaya Hotel *** / Mount Lavinia **** / Hilton *****, Colombo
- Night 2 : Berjaya Hotel *** / Mount Lavinia **** / Hilton *****, Colombo
- Night 3 : Berjaya Hotel *** / Mount Lavinia **** / Hilton *****, Colombo