- The Night Safari is the world’s first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore.
- The concept of a nocturnal park in Singapore was suggested in the 1980s by the former executive chairman of the Singapore Zoo.
Half day city tour with Singapore flyer Sentosa.
- Sentosa is an island resort off Singapore’s southern coast, connected to the city by road, cable car, pedestrian boardwalk and monorail.
- By Sentosa Station, Tiger Sky Tower has panoramic views that can stretch as far as Indonesia.
- On the south coast, Palawan Beach is lined with food stalls and bars, and has a suspension bridge to a small offshore island.
- Palm-lined, crescent-shaped Tanjong Beach is more tranquil.
- Universal Studios Singapore is a theme park located within Resorts World Sentosa on Sentosa Island, Singapore.
- It features 28 rides, shows, and attractions in seven themed zones.
- It was a key component of Genting’s bid for the right to build Singapore’s second integrated resort.
Jurong bird park.
Garden by the Bay Tour + MBS skypark tour
- Jurong Bird Park is an aviary and tourist attraction in Jurong, Singapore.
- The bird park, managed by Wildlife Reserves Singapore, covers an area of 0.2 square kilometres on the western slope of Jurong Hill, the highest point in the Jurong region
- After breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to Singapore Airport.
- 04 night’s accommodation with Hotel.
- Return airport transfers SIC.
- Night safari tour with tram ride and animal / fire show SIC.
- USS full day tour SIC.
- Half day city tour with Singapore flyer SIC.
- Sentosa tour with cable car & wings of time SIC.
- Jurong bird park tour SIC.
- Garden By The Bay tour SIC.
- Marina Bay Sands skypark tour SIC.
- Flights, Drinks, Meals other than mentioned, and Tips, Monuments fee, Traveling Insurance, Guide, Medical facilities and any other services not mentioned in programme.
- Tips, Hard & Soft drinks, Mineral Water, Laundry, Postage, Telephone Calls, anything not specified above and any item of personal nature.
- Any expenses caused by reason beyond our control such as road block due to natural climates and accidents. Etc.
- Air or train tickets.
- If cancellations are made within 30-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Charges does not include:
- Expenses of personal nature, such as: Laundry, telephone calls, mini-bar bills, etc.
- Any other tours apart from those listed under inclusions
- Convention/conference/peak season surcharge, if any.
- Night 1 : Summer View Hotel, Singapore
- Night 2 : Summer View Hotel, Singapore
- Night 3 : Summer View Hotel, Singapore
- Night 4 : Summer View Hotel, Singapore