Airport -> Chandigarh – kullu – Manali(305 km , 09 hours) Manali.
- Today Pickup from Delhi Airport/Railway station and drive to Manali (11-12 Hours journey), valley of Gods, is a combination of natural splendour and rich cultural heritage.
- On the way stop a while at Pandoh and Kullu.
- Rest of the day at leisure.
- Night stay in Manali.
Excursion of Solang Valley.
- Take breakfast in the hotel and Later proceed for Solang Valley in Manali is located at a distance of 13 kms in a side valley at the top of the Kullu valley is a splendid valley between Solang village and Beas Kund.
- Solang valley offers the view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. Solang Valley has fine ski slopes.
- The Mountaineering Institute of Manali has installed a ski lift for training purpose.
- Located here is a hut and guest house of the Mountaineering and Allied sports Institute, Manali.
- The winter skiing festival is organized in Solang Valley.
- Skiing and Paragliding are two main activities are organized here.
- Apart from this many other adventure sports are available like Zorbing, Horse riding & Snow Motor Bikes riding etc.
- Evening move around Mall Road for shopping and leisure time.
- Overnight stay in Hotel
Full Day Manali Sightseeing
- After a delicious breakfast we proceed to manali sightseeing where we visit Hadimba Devi temple first, after that club house,vashist (hot spring) Van Vihar , Tibetan monestry and Mall Road.
Manali – Chandigarh
- Today after breakfast ,morning proceed to Chandigarh drop airport/railway station , a remembrance tour, we hope you will come again and visit Himachal with Us.
- Welcome drinks on arrival.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner, to be served in Hotel restaurant only.
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels.
- All sightseeing, transfers and excursions as per itinerary by A.C Cabs.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “ABOVE COST INCLUDES”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.
- Guide fee, Amusement park Fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Rohtang Pass
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, strike etc.
- If cancellations are made within 30-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Charges does not include:
- Expenses of personal nature, such as: Laundry, telephone calls, mini-bar bills, etc.
- Any other tours apart from those listed under inclusions
- Convention/conference/peak season surcharge, if any.
- Night 1 : Herritage Village and Spa, Manali.
- Night 2 : Herritage Village and Spa, Manali.
- Night 3 : Herritage Village and Spa, Manali.