- Pick-up from Domestic /international airport by our representative & Transfer to Hotel then check in to hotel after that briefing about your program then goes to half day sightseeing of Pashuaptinath Temple, Bouddha Stupa overnight at the Hotel.
Kathmandu – Pokhara (210 KM 6-7 hours)
- After Breakfast check out form hotel then drive for Pokhara enjoy of scenic view in way. on the way visit at Manakamana Temple & Continue drive to Pokhara overnight at the Hotel.
Pokhara city sightseeing
- After breakfast go to Pokhara half day sightseeing of Davis fall, Gupteshower cave, Tal Barahi temple enjoy of boating in fewa lake, Vindabasini Temple, evening visit lake side area overnight at the Hotel.
Pokhara – Kathmandu
- After Breakfast drive back to Kathmandu check in at the Then goes to half day sightseeing of Swoyambhu know as Monkey Temple & Kathmandu Durbar square where you will Visit also the Kumari, Museum overnight at the Hotel.
- After Breakfast Departure to International Airport for final Departure.
- 4- Breakfast.
- Transfers and tours based on private AC transportation.
- Tours as mentioned in itinerary program.
- Parking and entrance fee as program.
- 1 Bottle Mineral water during trip per person.
- Government tax and service charges.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Any personal expenses, Room service and special orders.
- Any Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Entry Tickets and Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any extra excursion or sightseeing apart from suggested tour itinerary.
- Lunch and Dinner not included.
- If cancellations are made within 30-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- There is no reservation we made before receive the confirmation.
- The room availability is subject to change.
- If any extreme changes of unforeseen economical fluctuation such as fuel surcharge or exchange of currency rates, otherwise rates should be re-proposed.
- Night 1 :
- Night 2 :
- Night 3 :
- Night 4 :