Aguada Beach, Arvalem Waterfalls
- Aguada Beach:
- Aguada Beach in North Goa is a popular tourist attraction.
- Catching the eyes of the beach lovers, the beach’s highlight is the fort that stands on a cliff that faces the Aguada beach.
- Pristine and calm, Aguada beach is perfect to enjoy evening strolls and witness the sun setting down.
- One can enjoy variety of watersports here along with hanging out in cafés, getting a massage and shopping for a range of items.
- Aguada resort that is perched over the cliff is a popular hotel complex and has kept a partial portion of the beach for its guests.
- Arvalem Waterfalls:
- Situated in Sanquelim, Arvalem Waterfalls is one of the most beautiful pieces of nature that one can enjoy in Goa.
- The fall is located at a short distance from Bicholim.
- Arvalem also known as Harvalem comes to life in the monsoon season.
- It drops down from the height of 50m and offers quite a view to relish.
- Visitors can also explore the nearby Arvalem caves as well as Rudreshwar temple.
Butterfly Beach, Palolem Beach.
- Butterfly Beach unfrequented and concealed beach of Goa is a masterpiece on its own.
- The name itself justifies the beauty of the place. If you have never been to this beach, then that gives you all the more reasons to go and explore the beauty of it.
- It is indeed one of the best places to visit in South Goa. You can also spot dolphins, crabs, and butterflies on this beach.
- Palolem Beach:
- The palm grooves, shacks and the long stretch of the pristine beach carrying white sand is just fantabulous! It is also famous for the popular Silent Disco which is located on this beach. Apart from that, you can enjoy watersports, swimming, and yoga
Leisure and Drop
- Drop and Return home with sweet memories of this exotic destination, the Goa.
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels.
- All sightseeing by 01 Private AC Vehicle.
- Full day tour with all transfers including.
- Breakfast and dinner at respective hotels.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Any personal expenses, Room service and special orders.
- Any Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Entry Tickets and Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any extra excursion or sightseeing apart from suggested tour itinerary.
- Lunch not included.
- If cancellations are made within 30 – 45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 15 – 30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0 – 15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In Case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Wings Tourism reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Night 1 : Goa
- Night 2 : Goa