Airport -> Gangtok(gangtok 120 kms/ 5 hrs).
- Meet and Greet on arrival at Airport & Transfer to Gangtok (5,500 feet).
- On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Gangtok (Trip To Tsomgo Lake).
- After breakfast start for a day trip of Tsomgo Lake (12,400 feet), which is 34 km from Gangtok city & Baba Mandir (13,200 feet).
- Tsomgo Lake freezes completely during the winter and is much revered by the locals.
- Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Gangtok -> Darjeeling
- Gangtok Local Sightseeing :
- After Breakfast Tashi View Point & Roop Way.
- Gangtok -> Darjeling :–
- Transfer To Darjeeling Is One Of The Most Magnificent Hill Resorts In The World.
- Evening Free To Explore This Hill Queen.
- Overnight Halt At Darjeeling.
- Darjeeling : —
- Early Morning at 04:00 AM visit Tiger Hill famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel.
- After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view), and back to hotel for lunch.
- Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
- Toy train ride will be done on this day after sightseeing
Darjeeling -> Airport
- Darjeeling -> Via Mirik -> Ixb Airport (About 90 Kms / 3 Hrs)
- After Breakfast Transfer To Ixb Airport Via Mirik For Return Journey.
Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Darjeeling and Gangtok with breakfast and Dinner all taxes on 01 Double sharing basis.
Meet and greet service at airport.
All sightseeing by 01 Private Innova/Xylo/Scorpio Vehicle at Darjeeling and
Gangtok on Point to point basis only. No vehicle will be allowed for disposal at any Hill station.
Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop.
01 candle light dinner,01 cake & 01 bottle of wine.
Breakfast and Dinner at respective hotels.
- Evening Tea / Coffee & Snacks, Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Corkage charges, Extra Food.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any Entry Fees, Camera fees, Guide, Tour Escort.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Insurance or Anything which is not mentioned in the above mentioned Itinerary & Inclusion
- If cancellations are made within 30-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Night 1 : Udaan Woodberry Hotel & Spa, Gangtok
- Night 2 : Udaan Woodberry Hotel & Spa, Gangtok
- Night 3 : Udaan Hotel Zambala Retreat, Darjeeling
- Night 4 : Udaan Hotel Zambala Retreat, Darjeeling