NJP RLY STN / IXB AIRPORT – DARJEELING (ABOUT 90 KMS / 3 HRS)
- Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP / IXB & transfer to Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world.
- Evening free to explore this Hill Queen.
- Overnight Halt at Darjeeling
- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill famous for sunrise over Mt.
- Kanchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel.
- After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view).
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Darjeeling – Mirik Excursion.
- After breakfast excursion trip to Mirik Lake an excellent picnic spot, nestled in forested hills at an altitude of 5800 ft, it is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake; orange orchards, cardamom plantations and tea estates enhance the Surroundings here.
- Evening return to the hotel.
- Overnight Halt at Darjeeling.
Darjeeling – Njp Rly Station / Ixb Airport (About 90 Kms / 3 Hrs)
- After breakfast transfer to NJP Stn. or IXB Airport for return journey.
- All the transfers mentioned in the above Itinerary will be done by 01 non-ac Sumo/Max on point to point basis.
- The Local Sight-seeing at Darjeeling & Mirik Excursion will be done by 01 non-ac Sumo/Max.
- The vehicle will not to be used on Disposal basis.
- Accommodation: — 01 Double bedded room & 01 extra bed for 03 PAX, 02 Double bedded rooms & 01 extra bed for 05 PAX, 03 Double bedded room & 01 extra bed for 07 PAX will be provided.
- Meal Plan: — For Standard, Deluxe = C.P.A.I. & For Luxury & Premium = M.A.P.A.I.
- Free assistance on arrival at Air Port & Railway Station & DAILY EVENING direct meeting & briefing between Guests & our Representatives.
- All the applicable Hotel Taxes.
- Evening Tea / Coffee & Snacks, Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity.
- Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Corkage charges, Extra Food.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any Entry Fees, Camera fees, Guide, Tour Escort.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Insurance or Anything which is not mentioned in the above-mentioned Itinerary & Inclusion.
- If cancellations are made within 30-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
- Night 1 : Udaan Hotel Zambala Retreat, Darjeeling
- Night 2 : Udaan Hotel Zambala Retreat, Darjeeling
- Night 3 : Udaan Hotel Zambala Retreat, Darjeeling