Airport -> Darjeeling (About 70 Kms / 3 Hrs).
- Coronation Bridge (photo Stop), Toy train ride will be done on this day after sightseeing
- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga, on way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop and back to hotel.
- After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, PNZ Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday), Tea Garden (outer view).
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Darjeeling -> Via Mirik -> Airport.
- Mirik Photo Stop
- Meet and greet service at airport.
- Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels.
- Breakfast and Dinner at respective hotels.
- Joy Train ride.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop.
- All sightseeing by 01 Private Sedan Vehicle at Darjeeling on Point to point basis only. No vehicle will be allowed for disposal at any Hill station.
- Evening Tea / Coffee & Snacks, Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity.
- Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Corkage charges, Extra Food.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any Entry Fees, Camera fees, Guide, Tour Escort.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Insurance or Anything which is not mentioned in the above-mentioned Itinerary & Inclusion.
- If cancellations are made within 30-45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same
- Night 1 : Udaan Hotel Zambala Retreat, Darjeeling
- Night 2 : Udaan Hotel Zambala Retreat, Darjeeling