Arrive Paro from New Delhi / Kathmandu / Bagdogra.
- The most spectacular mountain flights you will ever experience in a life time.
- Flying in from the heat of the plains of India one can witness from the left side of the aircrafts window a series of the world’s highest peaks.
- Your pilot will announce the names of the peaks if the weather is clear.
- You will decend into the high mountains and as the plane lowers you will not find any airstrip or any city but instead you will enjoy the view of the approaching valley of Paro, the alpine forests, little monasteries, temples and farm houses.
- Before the plane touches the runaway you will get a glimpse of the fertile valley of Paro, the Paro Dzong and Paro chu(river).
- Our representative will be at the airport to assist you, meet and greet and transfer to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure.
- O/n at Paro
- Morning visit Paro Dzong, the National Museum housed in a round fortress called as the Ta Dzong considered to be one of the best natural history museums in Asia where it has a fine collection of natural and historic artifacts.
- Kyichu Lhakhang the monastery dates back to 7th century and is one of the oldest and most sacred.
- Afternoon visit the ruins of Drukgyel Dzong, a 17th century fortress that used to keep invaders from Tibet and in 1951 the fort was destroyed by fire.
- Your last stop for the day will be at the base of the world famous “Tigers Nest “or popularly known as “Taktsang” one of the popular spiritual heritage sites.
- It was here that the great tantric master Guru Padma Sambhava flew in from Tibet on a tiger to bring Buddhist teachings to Bhutan. Evening at leisure.
- O/n at Paro.
Paro outdoor activities.
- Morning – if you are adventurous and physically fit to you could hike to the world famous “Tigers Nest “or popularly known as “Taktsang” one of the popular spiritual heritage sites.
- It was here that the great tantric master Guru Padma Sambhava flew in from Tibet on a tiger to bring Buddhist teachings to Bhutan. (round hike take 7 hours). OR Hike to Dzongdrakha temple often called as mini Taktsang, the temple is built in the cliffs above Bondey village.
- The walk is not as strenuous as to Tigers Nest OR Hike to Kila Gompa – if you are fit as mountain goat Kila Gompa awaits you.
- These magnificent clustered temples are built on the cliffs and have been home for nuns for a longtime.
- Kila in Sanskrit means subjugating spiritual dagger that destroys the negativities.
- Hike up and subjugate all your negative energies within you and if it does not give you any spiritual satisfaction you will feel physically rejuvenated after the hike. OR If you want to spend some time near by the river side before reaching Tigers Nest base you will come across a small river where you could stop and walk down near the riverbed.
- Experience and feel close to nature and visit some Farm House where you will be able to see the lifestyle of the villagers of Paro.
- Afternoon if you are left with some energy you could visit the town for shopping or leisure/n at Paro.
- Morning transfer to Paro International Airport for your next destination.
- Meet and greet service at airport.
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotels.
- All sightseeing by 01 Private AC Vehicle at all the islands.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop.
- All ferry tickets and permit charges.
- Breakfast at respective hotels.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Any personal expenses, Room service and special orders.
- Any Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Entry Tickets and Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any extra excursion or sightseeing apart from suggested tour itinerary.
- Lunch and Dinner not included.
- If cancellations are made 30 – 45 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 15 – 30 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0 – 15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Wings Tourism reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
- Night 1 :
- Night 2 :
- Night 3 :